All merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned within 15 days from the original invoice date for a refund. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number is required for all returns. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to the items returned for refund/credit. These terms apply to all refunds. All products are shipped with a repair/replacement warranty period. Customers must inform Saitech of any order discrepancy within 7 days of the receipt of product, such as Non-working or DOA product, a damaged box, so that we can investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Saitech must accompany all returns.
- RMA numbers must be obtained no later than 30 days from the date the product was shipped out to you.
- All RMA numbers are valid for 7 days from the date of issuance.
- All products must be returned in their original condition, including original packaging and all documentation and accessories. Charges will be applied for all missing accessories or parts. Saitech will not accept items that have been physically damaged or misused. Over clocking or improper installation of CPU fans will cause CPUs to chip or burn. All chipped and burnt CPUs are considered physically damaged and are not eligible for replacement or refund.
- Products that are defective and/or DOA (Dead on Arrival) and/or the seal of included software is broken, can only be returned for repair / replacement. Saitech will not honor requests for exchanges after 7 days of receipt of product under any circumstances.
- 20% restocking fee applies to all refunds.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- All related fees (shipping & return shipping fees) are NON-REFUNDABLE for all products in all cases.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for all refunds.
- After 30 days of the purchase date, all items that need to be returned for repair will have to be sent directly to the manufacturer or warranty provider. Please see the products’ individual pages for additional details on warranty coverage.
- Customer is responsible for the shipping charges of all the products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement. Products exchanged or replaced will be shipped by Saitech to customer, at Saitech expense, using Ground shipping only, any expedited shipping shall be payable by the customer.
- Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement. Please fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery such as UPS, Federal Express or Airborne Express. This is for your protection as well as to ensure quick action on your return.
- All non-defective items that have been shipped to or the final destination was international or overseas are not eligible for return or refund, under any circumstances unless noted otherwise. All Shipping expense if any will be payable by the customer only.
- In case of any damage claim, we agree to file any damage claim immediately with its designated shipping carrier. After carrier processes the claim and we receive the documentation confirming that the claim is not denied, we can proceed with the refund or send a replacement (carrier may request a damage evaluation of the original package in order to proceed with the claim). Purchaser can check the status of the claim by calling either to the carrier and providing the tracking number (can be obtained from our web-site) or to Saitech customer service.
We DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY PRODUCT COMPATIBILITY and take no responsibility for the installation of the product and incorrect operation of your system. We will not be liable for any system, component, or peripheral including, but not limited to, mechanical or electronic damage, lost time, lost wage, lost revenue, or any other damage arising out of the use of, or inability to use our products.
If you receive a damaged package, you must notify us immediately by phone 1-877-440-0256. Sending back damaged merchandise voids the shipping insurance and no credit will be given. Damaged packages must be held for five days with original packaging for the shipper to inspect.
- OEM CPUs carry a limited 30-day warranty.
- Retail CPUs carry a 3-year manufacturer warranty and must be serviced by the original manufacturer, except EOL/Discontinued Products.
- Saitech will not cross-ship CPUs.
- All defective and DOA CPUs will be replaced upon return.
- CPUs can only be refunded within 15 days of the invoice date, and must be post marked within 15 days, no exceptions.
- All refunds, including defective and DOA CPUs, will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- Saitech will not accept items that have been physically damaged or misused. Over clocking or improper installation of CPU fans will cause CPUs to chip or burn. All chipped and burnt CPUs are considered physically damaged and are not eligible for replacement or refund.
Hard Drive | Memory | Monitor | Flat Panel Products
Arrangement for a return must be made within 15 days from the date the item is shipped.
- Products that are defective, and/or DOA (Dead On Arrival), can only be returned for repair / replacement.
- Replacement or refund for 8 or more DEAD PIXELS ONLY!
Saitech Custom Systems, Open-Box Products, Opened Software, Refurbished Products, Special Order Items
- NO REFUNDS are accepted for any items in these categories.
- Products that are defective can only be returned for repair/replacement.
- Arrangement for a return must be made within 30 days from the date the item is shipped.
When returning an item that was originally part of a bundle, the refund amount will be based on the item’s single unit price at the time of purchase.
- Arrangement for a return must be made within 15-days from the date the item is shipped.
- Products that are defective and/or the seal of included software is broken, can only be returned for repair / replacement.
- All returns must also follow the return procedures mentioned above.
After receiving your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
- Write your RMA number legibly on the return label or outside of the packaging box.
- Return the item in its original packaging to:
Saitech Returns Department
42640 Christy Street.
Fremont, CA 94538
There is a restocking fee of 20% on all returns for refund, unless waived by one of our Customer Support Reps. We are willing to repair/replace a defective item. If a refund is requested instead of a replacement we will charge a 20% restocking fee. Why? Claiming, "defect" is the easy way out of a restocking fee just because the item is no longer wanted. If it’s defective we will repair/replace it.
Unauthorized returns will be refused immediately upon arrival, and the customer will be charged for the return shipping cost.
Warranty Policy and Service:
In all cases, you must have a RMA number. If Saitech is the warranty provider, you must obtain a RMA number from us. If a manufacturer or third party is responsible, you must obtain a RMA number from them. Please see the Manufacturer Warranty Section for full details.
Unless otherwise noted, warranty terms apply only to merchandise shipped within the USA. Merchandise forwarded to other international locations may not be covered under the warranty. Please check with the manufacturer or warranty provider prior to purchase.
Saitech Inc. offers warranty for replacement or refund as specified on the product page. All New Retail/New products carry manufacturer warranty except products, which are End-Of Life/ Discontinued/Obsolete.
All products, except for CPU, memory, and non-refundable items are warranted for replacement or refund for 90 days from the invoice date. CPU, memory is warranted only for replacement or refund for 30 days from the invoice date. 20% restocking fee applies to all returns for refund. All Shipping Costs are Non Refundable and buyer pays all shipping for replacement parts.
Due to manufacturer policies, all packaged items with plastic clamshells, shrink-wrap, special seals, or other types of packaging that sustains damage when opened are NON-RETURNABLE if the packaging has been OPENED. 20% restocking fee applies to all returns for refund.
Please note that any physical damage to any product will VOID the product’s warranty. Modifying a product in a permanent way is considered physically damaged. Saitech will not honor warranty if CPU’s pins are bent as well as if casing is either cracked, chipped, burnt or have sustained any type of physical damage. We highly recommend carefully reading the manufacturer’s instructions before installing your product.
- Obtain an RMA number from us for the merchandise in question by either calling us or email rma@eSaitech.com. RMA numbers must be obtained no later than 30 days from the date the product was shipped out to you. After 30 days, all product returns must be handled directly by the manufacturer or warranty provider, except End-of-Life, Discontinued items. All RMA numbers are valid for 7 days from the date of issuance.
- All products being returned must be 100% complete and must be packaged in original packaging. All packing materials, manuals, diskettes, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation must be included in the original packaging, as provided by the manufacturer. A return will not be processed, or additional fees may be charged in the event any item(s) included in the original shipment to you is not present in the returned package. Items sent for return will be immediately disputed and Saitech’s return policy will not be honored in the event that we receive a return shipment in an improper package, altered or physically damaged condition.
- Ship and insure your return to: Saitech Returns
Attn: RMA# (write your RMA number here)
42640 Christy Street
Fremont, CA 94538
We recommend that you insure the package you are returning. In the event the package is lost or damaged in transit. We suggest that you use a credible carrier that can provide you with "proof of delivery.” Saitech shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Shipping and handling charges, to our warehouse will be paid by you, the customer, and is non-refundable. Saitech will ship the replacement item back to you via the same method that the item was sent to us.
All refunds will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, except under extenuating circumstances. Please allow 1-2 weeks for a credit to be issued back to your credit card. If you paid your order by check or money order, we will issue a check for the refund amount. Saitech does offer in-store credit, which will be issued to your account.
In the event that an item is damaged, we will try to repair it. If the item is un-repairable we will replace with the exact item, however in the event that the item is no longer available we will replace it with an alternative item comparable in specs to the original item.
Replacement items can be cross-shipped for defective items. Replacement items will be charged at the time of shipment. Once we receive that defective item at our location and have confirmed the validity of the return, we will then credit the charge made to your account.
Saitech does accept exchanges for defective only items. If you receive an item that is inoperable or defective you can request an exchange for another item. Once we receive the defective item then we will send out the other replacement item. If there is a price difference we will either credit or charge the amount to your account.
Saitech attempts to be as accurate as possible in our content and pricing; however, we cannot guarantee that product descriptions/specifications, pricing or any other content on the site is accurate, complete, or current. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, informational, technical or other error, Saitech shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order for that product.