Saitech Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Saitech Inc is proud to be a direct approved contractor to the US federal government, State government and agencies nationwide. Also a prime supplier to many prestigious higher education institutions ,fortune 5000 corporations, associations ,utility companies, medical device manufacturing ,aeronautical industries, automation ,computing , point of sale , kiosks, OEM, ODM, Contract Manufacturing companies worldwide.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Stocking Distributor and Value added Reseller for IT hardware and software. Saitech Inc global IT parts procurement services are designed to provide sourcing of obsolete, legacy, constrained, and out of production technology parts in a wide range of industries.
Saitech Inc is always looking for enthusiastic, energetic, self-starters, motivated individuals to join our growing team. We are looking forward to hiring, training, grooming, growing people to their maximum potential, giving them an environment where they can achieve their goals . We pay good industry rate salary and also a bonus based on employee’s contribution to company’s success.
We do offer paid time off and also 401K benefits to our permanent employees.
Sales Representatives , Account Reps
Successful Account Reps are goal-oriented, highly motivated, and effective communicators.
A Saitech Inc: Information Technology Hardware & Software Solution Provider daily tasks include:
- Providing cost effective solutions and cost savings. Educating customers about the unique products and value added services that Saitech Inc offers.
- Developing new business with networking and sales calls and emails to customers worldwide. Use your knowledge, network and experience to grow new business with OEM / CM customers worldwide.
- Studying RFQ and RFP’s, quoting and negotiating price with customers. Negotiate price through PM with manufacturers, and cooperate with purchasing and marketing department.
- Calling existing customers and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Mailing, emailing company brochures to Universities, Government and corporate clients and document the feedback from them upon receiving.
- Working with Supplier Diversity Managers in Corporate, Govt, Educational institutions and registering and promoting the company as a Certified Small Minority MBE supplier of IT products and services.
- Constructive feedback needed to improve after reaching out to existing or new customers based on the last conversation with them to drive sales.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans.
- Job requires multi-tasking and positive interaction and assistance with different departments like accounting, purchasing, shipping, return merchandize authorization.
The Account Executive will focus on new account penetration, account growth, account and relationship development. Focus on developing and expanding new accounts. Must have the ability to learn, apply and present sales principles and techniques within a short time frame.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Strong selling skills with 1-2 years experience in PC hardware
- Excellent relationship skills with ability to develop and maintain key contacts
- Intermediate systems knowledge and capability to navigate through applications
- General understanding of products and basic business development skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated business communication skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- High level of professionalism and business maturity
Please email resumes to