VMware vSphere Licenses for KUB, TNWe provided VMware licenses and service coverage for an annual contract..
RedHat License Renewals and Tools for Uni. AlabamaProvided $75k worth of Acadamic License tools and License renewals for University of Alabama.
Wireless Access Points for DLA MaritimeImproved communication quality within the naval base's network valued at $85k.
Enterprise Level Workgroup Printers for DLAProvided high quality Xerox Phaser 6600 printers valued at $48k
Greater Orlando Aviation - APCProvided energy efficient APC Power Solutions valued at $208k
Samsung SSDs for Texas A&M UniversitySupplied Enterprise level Samsung SSDs for datacenter upgrade valued at $63k
HGST Helium Drives for UC RiversideUrgent Data Center upgrade valued at $260k delivered to UCR in California.
HP Enterprise Printers for Department of Defense$96k contract awarded for the DLA (part of U.S. DOD)
HP Printers for Jefferson County, COFullfilling their Blanket Purchase Order printing needs across their school district.
Western Digital (Re) for Snohomish County, WABlanket Purchase Order awarded for enterprise level-drives.
2014, 2013 Fast 50 Asian American BusinessAwarded by the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce.
2013 Top Diverse BusinessAwarded the 2013 Top Diverse Business by DiversityBusiness.com
Chattanooga County SherriffRecently awarded BPA contract valued at $340k to provide rugged Dell Laptops
St Vrain Valley School DistrictRecently awarded Blanket Purchase Order valued at $225k for Lenovo Chromebooks
Cisco Renewals for Lawrence Berkeley Labs Contract fullfilling Cisco hardware, providing support & maintenance renewals. ($77k)
SuperMicro Servers for SLACFulfilled CTO SuperMicro servers with energy efficiency for the DOE Labs ($46k)
AMD Athlon 64 3200 Processor2.0GHz, 512KB, 1600MHz, Socket 754
The AMD Athlon 64 processor is the first and only Windows-compatible 64-bit PC processor. The AMD Athlon 64 processor runs on AMD64, a revolutionary technology that allows the processor to run 32-bit applications at full speed while enabling a new generation of powerful 64-bit software applications. Advanced 64-bit operating systems designed for the AMD64 platform from Microsoft, Red Hat, SuSE, and TurboLinux have already been announced.
- Processor Manufacturer: AMD
- Processor Core: Single-core (1 Core)
- Clock Speed: 2.20 GHz
- L1 Cache: 128 KB
- L2 Cache: 512 KB
- Process Technology: 130 nm
- Processor Socket: Socket PGA-754
- Input Voltage: 1.5 V DC
- Thermal Design Power: 89 W
- Additional Information:
- FSB: Integrated into chip
The AMD64 core provides:
- AMD64 technology provides full-speed support for x86 code base for uncompromising 32-bit performance, with readiness for tomorrow's 64-bit applications
- 40-bit physical addresses, 48-bit virtual addresses
- Eight new (sixteen total) 64-bit integer registers
- Eight new (sixteen total) 128-bit SSE/SSE2 registers
A high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated DDR memory controller
- Supports PC3200, PC2700, PC2100 or PC1600 DDR SDRAM
- Unbuffered DIMMs
- 72-bit DDR SDRAM memory (64-bit interface + 8-bit ECC)
- ECC protection enables increased system reliability
Large high performance on-chip cache
- 64KB Level 1 instruction cache
- 64KB Level 1 data cache
- Improved branch prediction for greater accuracy in anticipating instruction calls
- Enhanced TLB structures for better memory management of complex workloads
- Platform Supported: PC