Cisco AIR-ANT5160V-R 5GHZ 6DBI OMNI ANTENNA RP-TNC Connector
The antenna is a ruggedized high-performance colinear antenna that operates in the 5-GHz frequency range and is designed for use in large rooms or vaulted areas where extended coverage is needed. The antenna is designed to be used indoors or outdoors and can be mounted on a mast.
- Directivity: Omni-directional
- Maximum Antenna Range: 823.49 ft
- Frequency Band Type: SHF
- Frequency: 5.15 GHz to 5.85 GHz
- Antenna Gain: 6 dB
- Polarization: Vertical
- Survival Wind Speed: 2200 in/s
- Number of Connectors: 1
- Connector Type: RP-TNC
- Height: 12.0"
- Width: 1.0"
- Diameter: 1.0"
- Weight (Approximate): 5.30 oz
- Application/Usage: Wireless Data Network
- Package Contents:
- Omni-directional Antenna
Ceiling mount kit consists of the following hardware:
- One T-rail grid bracket
- One bracket plate
- Two internal tooth lock washers
- Two £6-32 x 1/4-in. SS Phillips machine screws
- One I-beam clamp
- One 1/4-in. flat washer
- One 1/4-in. split lock washer
- One 1/4 x 20 x 1/2-in. hex head bolt
Pole (mast) mount kit consists of the following hardware:
- Six 5/16-in. x 18 SS hex nuts
- Four 5/16-in. SS lock washers
- One U-bolt
- One V-bracket
- Two base brackets
- Two 5/16-in. flat washers
- Additional Information:
All range estimations are based on an external antenna associating with an integrated Intel Centrino client adapter under ideal conditions. The distances referenced here are approximations and should be used for estimation purposes only.
- Application: Indoor/outdoor midrange antenna
- Cisco Aironet 1200 Series Access Points
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year